Digital Roadmap Essentials
Lead the digital change!
Digitalization is no longer a trend for modern companies - the digital (r)evolution dominates almost all business areas today. Leaders and managers have to continuously develop themselves and their teams to meet the challenges in new markets. Future business managers understand technical cocepts and create an environment for ideas and their implementation. Only those who have gained specific know-how, identify market opportunities and their potential are able to successfully encourage innovation and generate added value in the long run.
We push digital ideas.
Our learning sprint “Digital Roadmap Essentials” is aimed at leaders and managers who want to drive digitalization at all levels in their company. Our experts from reasearch and practice teach you the latest digital know-how and help you to develop the necessary digital mindset to identify relevant digitization trends and opportunities early. Tailored to your individual situation, we help you drive and implement digital change according to your company goals and values.
In this course we provide leaders, managers and entrepreneurs with cutting edge knowledge from the most important areas of digitization. Our renowned experts from research and practice respond to individual questions and help you prepare your business for the digital change.
- Course Language
German (partly English)
- Application Deadline
May 09, 2021
- Next start
May 27, 2021
- Course schedule
- May 27, 2021 | 09.00am - 06.00pm
- May 28, 2021 | 09.00am - 06.00pm
- May 29, 2021 | 09.00am - 06.00pm
- June 10, resp. June 11, 2021* | 09.00am - 06.00pm
- June 12, 2021 | 09.00am - 06.00pm
- June 24, 2021 | 09.00am - 06.00pm
- June 25, 2021 | 09.00am - 06.00pm
- June 26, 2021 | 09.00am - 06.00pm
*To maintain COVID-19 spacing rules, participants will be divided into 2 groups (Group 1 on June 10, 2021 | Group 2 on June 11, 2021).
- Course fee
EUR 5.400 (VAT-exempt)
- Early Bird Bonus
EUR 4.860 (VAT-exempt) - for registration until March 31, 2021
- Special conditions
Special conditions for CEC Alumni EUR 4.590 (VAT-exempt)
For further information please refer to our German website, opens an external URL in a new window.
For safe continuing education without Corona
Right now, it is our great concern to provide you with continuing education in a professional and safe way. For this reason, our programs will take place under the following security measures during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Virtual info events & individual counseling sessions
- Online application processes
- Wide range of distance learning formats
- Face-to-face teaching after prior testing of participants
- Hybrid formats for those students who cannot be on site due to entry requirements.